niedziela, 17 stycznia 2016

Data nomad reporting from Sahara

Another day with numbers comforting me. I am Mistah W.Kurtz in my cave amidst wilderness of big city.

Numbers are from only God.
Pure truth. Devoid of adjectives and exclamations. Beautiful beyond any girl you would like to love in your dreams.

Existing beyond death. Will take you to the stars...

Mistah Kurtz contemplates:

A doberman mistreated badly by a former owner tells the new one how happy it is by forming geometrical shapes in the garden with its toys. I contemplate it daily. Thinking about my  family incarcerated, crushed and blacklisted by scientific ideology, in the name of the progress of man.

Adjectives of man are forbidden among us, a taboo.

Numbers are from God. Will protect and help calculate the way from the stars.

The desert conforms me.
I am a Beduin nomad on a camel. I eat dates with my coffee and meet other nomads once a year in a wilderness. Like lone sailors meeting mid-ocean and we talk simple geometry of the universe. finding regularities in the clear sky above.

Greetings from a digital nomad from xxi c. desert in Warsaw. Central Europe.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz