piątek, 12 kwietnia 2013

Jest jakaś pieśn, której nigdy nie zapomnisz?

Kto jeszcze pamięta izraelską piosenkarkę Ofrę Hazę?  Ja zapamiętam.
Ta pieśń utkwiła mi w pamięci w szkole średniej lecz nie wiedziałem o czym była.
Dziś się dowiedziałem. Modlitwa. Chyba najpiękniejsza jaką słyszałem.


(źródło: yt: użytkownik NelloRusso1952)

Kol haneshama  כל הנשמה
All my soul

My God, my God,
All the soul which you placed in me -
My God...

Yes, there is a lot of secrecy and deceit.
And loves that cannot be.
As we are born
Into this life.
What remains?

Yes, about the many, many days
About the pain that hasn't stopped
As we are born
And ask for a little mercy
My God...

My God, all the soul which you placed in me
My God, all the soul
What, what is it?

My God, give only strength to everyone
My God, give only strength forever

(tłum z hebrajskiego na angielski Ismael Linc: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/elohi-all-my-soul.html)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz